Monday, March 20, 2006

The Ballad of Isiah
By Blogger

I know it's an old story, but Isiah Thomas's sheer incompetence at handling an NBA roster continues to boggle the mind. We at Sportszilla haven't seen fit to write about him in a while because there really hasn't been anything new to say... until now. Actually, I haven't discovered that Isiah signed a secret contract with the Pistons or anything like that, but I have written and recorded a song, called "The Ballad of Isiah", and made a video slideshow to go with it, that I think tells Isiah's story in a new, allegedly humorous, way. God bless YouTube, and enjoy the movie below.



UPDATE 1/22/07: "Ballad of Isiah" hats, t-shirts, and mugs are now available through the Sportszilla shop at Zazzle. Check out the complete collection that goes beyond Isiah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god, that video is amazing. Where can I get an mp3 file of the song to put on my iPod?

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body>